Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

At first I was distant, but as it went on I was drawn in. Really well done ramp.

Narutoe Shitpoodamn Narutoe Shitpoodamn

I love that show but I love this too! I was immediately grabbed by the title and drawn in by the facial deformations. At the same time even though it's a joke you still put a lot of craftsmanship into it and I dig it and the originality!

Tarboy Tarboy

Awesome

Just as awesome as it was in sigraph ^__^

Armed with Wings 2 Armed with Wings 2

Bravo

You made one great game it seemed so well put together, i really enjoyed this.
not much else left to say but jumping.

5/5
9/10

Utter Loneliness Utter Loneliness

I love quintal/quartal harmony.

Don't you hate it when you make all this awesome music for a game and it never happens? @__@
Drives me nuts! (At least the music becomes releasable at that point)

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

Hey, Phil! Good to hear from you again. I'm glad you like this one. Yes, it can be frustrating when projects don't work out.

I think my favorite story along those lines is the one behind "2001: A Space Odyssey". Most people know that film's soundtrack as being comprised of classic orchestral and choral music by Johann Strauss II, Richard Strauss, and Gy├Ârgy Ligeti. However, the film actually had an original soundtrack commissioned for it, composed by Alex North. Apparently, North was totally unaware that Kubrick had ditched his entire score. The poor guy walked into the theater on the night of the premiere expecting to hear his music, and kept on expecting it right up until the first notes of the Strauss boomed from the speakers.

Goodbye Maru Mari Goodbye Maru Mari

Haha most excellent! I really love the way you work your forms, always keeping my mind stimulated and pumping me up for the next section!

Keep up the great work!

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

Hey Phil, good to hear from you! It's been a while. Thanks very much.

Medieval Cowboys Medieval Cowboys

Most excellent!

I really really REALLY love how you make use of everything, now this is true quality orchestration ^__^
10/10